Taking Risks

 A Risk that I took in the past
  • Hi guys! How are you? So today I'm going to talk to you about a risk that I took in my life. This happened this year in January, I was in Camboriú, Brazil with my family and we wanted to go into a Cable Car, so we did it. At the beginning when we were going up I got nervous because one of the doors it wasn't well closed. When it took off from the grounding started to rise it was way to crazy, my mom was nervous because she is afraid of heights, but after a while everything was okay. The trees seem so amazing and I also saw this blue bird and I love it. It was a very good experience.
  • The pros about this were that I got new experiences and I also saw the beautiful view of one part in Camboriú. Maybe the cons were that my mom was afraid of heights and that the door  it wasn't completely closed.
  • When I end up the trip in the Cable Car, I was full of energy and with my family talked a lot about it.
  • What the experience taught me was that Brazil it is a beautiful country from every view, it has this thing that makes you can to go back and visit it all the time possible. Also that I have to appreciate the little moments like those, that life it is really beautiful from every view. And that was my experience, I hope you liked guys, because I really enjoyed talking with you about this.
I will see you in another time, bye.
Melissa.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Bad News/Good News

Do I succeed when I fail?